A Cypherpunk Dream and Privacy on Blockchain
Organizing : ICOVO AG
￥1000（Pay at the door）
|View Attendee List
2018/10/30(Tue) 19:30 ～ 22:00
3-1-6 Moto Azabu, Minato–ku, Tokyo 106–0046, JapanView Map Venue Homepage
It’s safe to say that Bitcoin was born out of The Cypherpunks Movement where they were hyper-concerned about privacy. When we think about the genesis of Bitcoin, it’s sobering to think that many of us are still advocating the use of a public and easily traceable ledger.
This time, we will talk about the genesis of bitcoin, why privacy matters on blockchain and some of the cryptographic methods to protect our privacy on blockchain.
※This event will be primarily in English. ※This event is cross-posted in meetup.
|19:00 〜 19:30
|19:30 〜 21:00
|21:00 〜 22:00
Blink Community Coworking Space 3-1-6 Moto Azabu, Minato–ku, Tokyo 106–0046, Japan
Things to bring
Ann Kilzer is the lead software engineer at Curvegrid, a blockchain solutions company based in Tokyo. She works on everything from full stack development of Curvegrid’s middleware product to writing smart contracts in solidity. Previously, Ann worked as a backend developer on Indeed's search engine team. She holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Austin, where she researched privacy and de-anonymization. She also earned Bachelors Degrees from Gonzaga University with majors in Computer Science, Mathematics, and Visual Art.
ICOVO's Engineer The founder of bujito and a software engineer at ICOVO. He met blockchain technology in 2013, and since then he has developed some projects including a distributed job marketplace and the website where you can see the best practices of smart contracts.
- The content of the event and the speaker are subject to change without notice.
- When shooting a camera on the day of the event, it may be posted on the media.
- Please refrain from the cancellation on the day of the event except in unavoidable cases.
- Sickness disorder, if other circumstances become bad and you can not participate in the event, please cancel processing promptly.
- We will prohibit acts that would hinder participants from acting nuisances or proceeding with the event.
- Please refrain from participation of people who are soliciting purposes such as networking business or religion.
- In addition, if you decide that it is inappropriate at the judgment of the organizer, we may refuse to participate or leave your seat.
- About the handling of personal information. ICOVO, the organizer of Ethereum Hack TOKYO, will manage the business card you receive at the reception desk or personal information you fill in. We will use it as a delivery destination of the event information held by ICOVO in the future and will not provide it to any other third party. For referrals, corrections, additions or deletions concerning personal information, we will respond by contacting the following inquiries from the customer himself. For inquiries: ICOVO AG charge: Fujiwara, Tanaka E-mail: email@example.com
Media View all Media
If you add event media, up to 3 items will be shown here.